JIRA Story Map
Agile Requirements Engineering
The agile story map is a smart JIRA plug in, that manages your requirements in an agile way. The story map is more than a poor explanation of what your system should do. It makes your flat user story backlog a map and gets more out of it.
This tool makes your map available for all team members and communicates your project’s big picture to the people. For the product owner a story map is a simple but effective set of techniques to open up the specific professional domain of a system.
If you already use Atlassian’s GreenHopper, than you will obtain an ideal complement.
- software requirement engineering in a smart, agile way
- drag & drop makes it easy to use
- manage sprints and releases easily
- zoom into Epics and Stories
- improve your product backlog
- track effort and complexity by story points
- Scrum and Kanban
- communicates the project’s big picture to all team members
- supports mobile devices and tablets
- rock solid and very fast because of RIA technology